Join us in:
April 25th - May 20th
About The Hunt
- Bird cleaning and lodging are included.
- Hunt the last stop before the tundra.
- Barley and Pea fields
- Best location to shoot snow geese spring or fall of all locations we offer
Snow goose hunts
Hunting the last jump in our spring migration. The hunts are conducted out of our lodge. Quill Lake in the spring, a lot like the fall, is an excellent staging area for low pressured snow geese. Being one of their last stops before a large flight to the tundra they tend to drag their feet and loaf in the area for several weeks offering great hunting in a very low pressure environment.
Over the years, much has changed and we have adapted. Let your hard earned money go to the aspects of the hunt that matter like land, the right equipment, scouting, electronics, and hard working experienced guides. We will work with each group to make the hunt work.
When you arrive we will give you our game plan as it pertains to the bird patterns and activity in the area. Top Gun wants our customers to have the most enjoyable hunt possible.
What to bring
For a 3 day hunt bring 8 boxes of shells (12 gauge, 3” BB or BBB). Additional gear to bring for conditions:
- face mask
- knee high boots for muddy conditions
- warm, waterproof clothing for sunrise & sunset as you are encouraged to hunt all
- Saskatchewan Non-resident License $18 (Migratory Bird Permit)
Top Gun's Lodging in Quill Lake Saskatchewan